Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm sick!

This stinks! My sunday has been lost to me being sick! So what does Alex do when he is sick, you ask? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-L-Y NOTHING! But don't feel bad for me, Tiana was sick friday and a little under the weather today, and today she was stuck at the house watching about 15 movies, not exactly what a six year old wants to do on her week end.


I havn't written in a while so let me catch everyone up. In the past couple of weeks I have quite my day job, done lots of catching up on sleep due to the lack of work in the mornings. My average time of waking is about 1p.m. It's great! I will most likely be looking for another day job some time next week when I am feeling alittle bit better.


scince I haven't posted anypics in a while here are some pics of what I have been up to in the past couple of weeks.....




Kristen and tortuga when we went canoeing down king's landing










Our new gator friend in the swamp!





Enjoying a night out!




Dinner with Cousin Joe at my place.

No comments: