Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
- No exasperating encounters with the in-laws. You can avoid uncomfortable questions, poorly made ham, and the inevitable whining toddler.
- You don't have buy that stupid card.....you know the one.....the one that is supposed to show her you love her. Because that $300 gift wasn't good enough.
- You can save A LOT OF MONEY since you only have to buy for your immediate family, and not hers as well.
- No stressing over what "Mrs. Woman-Who-Has-Everything" might want for Christmas.
- You can buy yourself what you want with your extra "spending money" and not have to worry about feigning a smile when you open up the Stupid GAP sweater you will never, ever wear.
- If you burn the cookies, no one will know... and you know you'd rather just eat the dough anyway.
- Holiday parties: You won't have to drag Scrooge along with you, so you can go and enjoy yourself solo, by impressing everyone with the armani suit you were able to afford (again... because you're single;)
- GUILT FREE FLIRTING: The mistletoe holds a lot of promise for you as does "Santa's lap." Go out and ENJOY it before you're caught in a relationship void of PDAs.
I leave the last two up to you let me know what you think. Tommorro is Christmas and I can't wait! It's gonna be filled with great food, friends, and fun. To all of those people who I care about and won't be around to celebrate with me MERRY CHRISTMAS!(I'll post some picture of the events some time later this week!)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Sara loves sheep, so we pretended it was leg of pork.
The dinner was great, we had roasted leg of lamb, of course turkey, green bean almondine with bacon and crispy fried onions, homemade stuffing with apples and white wine, garlic bacon mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes with pear onions, asparagus tips and cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach with roasted tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and of course onions and bacon, sweet potato casserole, and of course home made cranberry sauce, and lets not for get the turkey and lamb gravy. For all of you who missed it, we were all thinking of you, hope you can make it over for Christmas dinner, Sara and I will both be here slaving in the kitchen to make delicious dishes for friends and family, can't wait to see you!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Last time I was angry: I had a friend call me the other night asking if I could come and pick them up from a bar because they had had to much to drink. I arrived at the bar and waited for about an hour, they were not there. I was pretty P.O.ed!
Last time I was sad: I have been missing my family alot latley, I can't wait to see my little brother when he gets back!
Last time I was frustrated: I have been really frustrated for the past couple of days because kristens car is not working, so I have been carting her around everywhere, it really sucks. I can't wait for her car to get fixed, I hope it's not too expensive!
Last time I was depressed: I have an ongoing fight against depression, most people get the winter blues, not me, I get depressed in the summer because work slows down and I am always broke. Nothing an increase in medication can't fix.
Last time I was happy: I was pretty happy on my birthday! I had a great time. But the last time I was really happy for an extended period of time was spending time in Saipan with Angelo. I just wish we could have been there for other reasons.
Last time I was exhausted: I went running about a month ago, and just over did it. I had a headache and was throwing up for like three hours after I was done. Yea thats why the last time I went running was a month ago. I'm getting fat! O.k. fatter! I'm depressed......
Last time I was afraid: I don't really know, my medication keeps me pretty mellow, it's great!
Last time I was surprised: I'm not really sure about this one either. I think this also has to do with the medication.
So, there you go. My top eight emotions, hope you feel so much closer to me now!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Monday, July 09, 2007
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Me and Jimmy
Ceasar checking out Jeannes boobs
Just want to thank Jimmy again for giving me such a great birthday dinner! Love you guy!