Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feeling Better!

So, I am almost half a week into my meds and I am starting to feel better. I have been taking it wicked easy! I haven't worked since Saturday; I think I needed the rest. I am trying to get back into writing on a more regular basis, mainly so that my brother puts me back on his friends' list on his blog. I was insulted that he took me off, so if you are reading this Angelo, PUT ME BACK ON!

The past two days I have been spending much of my time with my family. I think my daughter enjoys the time with her 6 year old aunt and 9 year old uncle. My daughter is almost 6 years old....... where does the time go? It feels like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor, and now she is asking for make-up and beauty supplies.

My mother just pulled out a home baked apple pie from the oven, and I have to go and buy some vanilla ice cream....

I know that my writing is all over the place, but I haven't written anything in a while so hopefully if I keep it up it will get better!

1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

When you finally start updating your blog, I'll put you back on my friends list.