Friday, February 22, 2008

Not fair!

I don't think that it is very fair for my brother to pass judgment on me for not posting more often. I don't have a computer, I don't have access to a computer near me and when I am near a computer I don't really want to spend my time typing away. Since I don't update that much here is everything that I have been up to that I can think of.........

1. single again and now my ex-girlfriend, Kristen Soberay, is gay! (does wonders for my ego)
2. still living with gay roomate until may 9th. Can't come soon enough.
3. sleeping with one of my friends girlfriends, which I guess makes me an asshole, but whatever.
4. might have a mild case of depression, but don't have time to think about it becuase most of the time I drunk.
5. trying to pep myself up to get another day job because latley I have been sleeping until about 3 pm.
6. really need to start shopping around for a new place to live.
7. pissed off because I still havn't gotten my tax return back! wtf!
8. need a hair cut!


That's all I can think of at the moment, I have a short attention span so stuff like this gets old real quick. So thats whats been going on with me.

1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Just so you know, the entire world can read this