Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hats of the World!!!!!(Fun With Sean)

Yesterday I had some good old American fun! Beer,Family, and Disney World! The theme for my day was "Hats of the World!" You can probably guess why it was called this, but for those readers that are completely dense, let me explain. We walked around the park stopping at every country and finding the hat the the country was know for. Then, we would put on the hats and try to attract as much attention to ourselves so that a small crowed would gather around us, and then we would ask one of the on lookers to take our picture or some times be in the piture.(U.S.A.) It was lots of fun! My cousin, Red Sox Sean flew down with his wife, Laura, for a weeks vacation and to see the Red Sox play some spring training games. My other cousin, Saipan Joey works for Walt Disney and was off from work, so I thought that a long lost family reunion was in order. (Since their not related and they had never met.)
Joe was nice enough to get us all in at a very affordable rate into Disney's Epcot Center! (Thanks Joe!) Here are some of the pics from our glorious day!

France

England


You have to get in the phone booth in England

And you have to have fish and chips

Laura's country, Norway
U.S.A
Japan
Italy
MoroccoMorocco

Mexico
Mexico
China
China
Germany
Germany

So as you can see, we had a pretty good time. To all my Family readers, this to could be you, drinking around the world with your favorite family member "Me"!







2 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

I never thought I'd say this, but your two cousins make you look skinny.

Jill said...

Or you could go around the world and drink with your family! Come back to England for fish & chips and telephone boxes!